How It Works
Like a teacher's red pen, our advisers will show you all your missteps and lead the way to a better writing.
Find Help Online
- Composing tricks
- Rhetorical analysis paper topics
- Do you need a sample?
- Obeseness of Black people
- Finding sample analytical papers
- College essay: 6 hints
- Thesis statement in a narrative essay
- Persuasive essay topics
- Analysis paper writing guide
- Tips on body paragraphs
- Adult development essay sample
- Using a template for a persuasive essay
- Composing a great essay beginning
- Finding argumentative topics
- How to find essay assistance
- Useful essay writing guide
- Using essay templates
- Essay thesis in an essay-what is it?
- How to revise an essay
- Essay example on Odyssey
- 5 hints to improve essay writing skills
- 5-paragraph essay tips
- An essay sample on health
- Essay composing tricks
- Time management hints
- Hints for convincing paper topic choosing
Writing A Brilliant One-Page Essay On The Industrial Revolution
You have been asked to write a one-page essay on the industrial revolution and you are confused as to how you should go about writing this paper. There are various things that make a paper stand out and if you understand what these things are, you stand higher chances of composing a brilliant paper that would make your tutor very proud of you. However, if it is your first time crafting this type of academic paper, it is possible that you would not even know what should be included and what should not be included in your work. With this article, you can successfully write an awesome essay for the first time.
Listed below are some of the things you should put into consideration in writing your academic paper on the industrial revolution. They are as follows:
- Understand The Topic: When you understand that the industrial revolution is all about the world’s transition from old manufacturing processes to more modern processes, then you would know what to write about in your academic work. This would also include adding the dates during which the transitions took place and making a list of the older methods of production and list of the newer methods of the same production processes.
- Brief History Of The Origin: This part of your essay is very important. Your target readers should know that the industrial revolution kicked off in Great Britain and moved down to Western Europe before it then spread down to North America and other parts of the world. When you show this, you will be adding more points to your scores.
- The Impact: This discussion in your paper will cover the social and economic changes experienced as a result of the industrial revolution. The stability of GDP per capita before the revolution and after the revolution should be analyzed.
- Proper Use Of Terms: In every academic writing, it is important to know what particular terms are used in describing certain acts or activities. This goes a long way in showing your target readers that you know where you are coming from and where you are headed.
- Make Your Deductions: With the body of the work completed, it is time to make your conclusion. It is important that you make a good case for your essay through your conclusion.
After composing your paper, you should take time to proof read and properly edit before the final submission to your tutor. Make sure there are no typographic errors. This also applies to grammar errors as they have a way of reducing your scores.